Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Can anyone help me with my question?

lillolo2001llillolo2001 Posts: 1
edited 07/13/2014 - 12:19 PM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I just had C2 thru C7 fused On April 8th, I was wondering if anyone has had the same procedure and what is the length of time for recovery? This was my second fusion as the first one failed I had the first one done December 10 of last year and OMG the pain im experiencing is crazy! I had a MRI done yesterday, but im questioning something that was said to me by the MRI tech, my spine is not straight is is in a slight zig zag, now take for granteed my spine had a slight curve to the left and was not fixed the first time but was on the second im guessing. So why would my neck be in a zig zag like form??? I am a bit confused any help would be great!

Thank you,
Lorraine Leconey

• Did the MRI tech say your neck was a zig zag or your entire spine? You may have a case of scoliosis if your spine in fact, zig zags.

Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2