Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pars fractures at l5 S1

Sprinkle5SSprinkle5 Posts: 1
edited 08/08/2014 - 3:39 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and have some things wrong I don't understand. I was hit from behind by a pallet at a local store this was loaded with canned goods. I never saw it coming I was standing still I remember screaming and going down almost to the floor but I have bad knees so I held onto my shopping cart and just ended up in a position of bracing for whatever had happened. To make this short I have NO history of back problems, my PA I see for my knees found the fractures and their called Spondelothis may be spelled wrong. The PA SAID BECAUSE OF MY HISTORY THIS WAS CAUSED BY ACCIDENT. He sent me to the back DR IN THE Ortho practice whom said I'd had these for years and they've not healed , how is that possible? Will they never heal I'm in so much pain and was told surgery wasn't a option, I had to see a Urologist because of bladder issues the Urologist believes is coming from L5, I'm at a loss the answers I get from my Dr make no sense I've had back injections and wear a tens unit and I'm completely rendered with living with pain. How can this pain start now and do I have no options? Please Help I just want my life back!