Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

5 years no answers

Hello all, my name is Sophia and i am looking for answers to a neck pain i have had for the last 5 years.
please help, the most help i have received was direction to a pain doctor who only prescribe pain pills and they do not have a clue on where to send me or how to fix me.....................
Sophia S. Smith

• One day i awaken with a pain in my neck, i thought it was a crick/crock but by weeks end i was in tears popping Tylenol to re leave the pain in which ultimately i ended up going to a primary care clinic who just prescribe pain meds, so i went to see another primary care clinic where she did nothing, I went to another primary care doc who sent me to a pain doctor, who could not tell me what was wrong from the MRI, but continue to prescribe pain shots in my neck. Ultimately my pain returned after a year in which the doctor couldn't speak English good enough to answer my questions; therefore i went and found me another pain doctor who tried spinal pain injections twice "did not work". he put me on regimen of pain meds one step below narcotics which ultimately destroyed my physical being in 8 to 10 months.A combination of 3 types of pain meds sent me through full mental-poss, tiredness, weight loss, couldn't concentrate on anything, all while i wait on a surgeon taking unnecessary test that caused a punctured spin and having to get a blood patch which was 2 months ago and now my blood patch along with pain in my neck hurting for the last week.........please help find doctor for nerve and muscle pain in my neck, shoulder, back, head depending on the level of pain
    Sophia S. Smith