Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Abuse - Flagged as Offensive

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
edited 07/17/2014 - 8:19 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I think many of you have seen that tab and from time to time based on another member's comments, you hit the tab to report that person.

I've been not available online that much for the past month or so. Thats because of vacation and some recent medical issues that I am addressing right now.i I am fortunate that the well being of Spine-Health is left in the capable hands of my other moderators, Liz and Sandi.

Together, over the years we have made sure that the rules and objectives set up by the parent company are being upheld. We have had to ban certain individuals, adapt some rules, but in the end, our objective is making this a safe site for everyone

I've started to come back online and honestly I am disturbed by some of the comments made by other members about the moderator team. Its out right abusive and condescending. By now, everyone here should understand the rules and objectives of this site and the role that the moderators play. I am not going to republish them here, because probably 95% of the member community already understand that and works with us.

I expect from this moment on, that the moderators are treated with respect. Respect is not granted, it is something that is earned. And I will stake my 8 + years here with Spine-Health to know that they have earned it.

When I see any violation of this and total disrespect, I will take actions. This site is for everyone to discuss their spinal issues and not to be playground for individuals who are just not happy.

I apologize to all the great members we have here. Without your support, this site would not be a large and powerful as it is. I Thank you, the Moderators Thank you and Veritas LLC Thanks you
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    Even after I made the above post,s we had a member that totally abused on of my moderators. His language and behavior, even in a private message was totally inappropriate.

I have banned this member this morning . This is the 3rd time this member has been banned for inappropriate behavior. Each time, we allowed them back in.

Three striker and you are out.

I am totally serious about cleaning up some of the members on this site. I will continue to do this until I no longer see this type of abusive behavior. If it was in a public workplace, the offender would be fired immediately.

It is fine to disagree with members and moderators. Its the manner in which you conduct yourself that makes the difference.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com