Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ongoing neck pain

I have horrible pain in my neck, feels like deep aching and pressure. I'm always so fatigued and I feel like my neck can't support my head, it feels heavy. And when I turn my head side to side I hear a grinding sound. I also have deep shooting my pain in my fingers and hands on and off and today it's awful. Sometimes hey get tingly and feel icey but on fire in warm water. All day it's now my ankle with a shooting pain that I have ice on it and it's elevated but nothing helps. My neck has been in pain for about 7 years or so but has gradually become worse and more debilitating. And all this other pain started off within two years but is getting worse. I've had leg aches since I was a child. I have no energy or get exhausted from simple routines. I was in two car accidents in the same year 8yrs ago and both times I was hit from behind so not sure if its from that at all. Anyone have this happening? I feel so alone and almost crazy explaining this pain to family or friends.
PJ
advertisement

Comments