Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

help 18 and life ruined from pain

Been getting bad pain in right side SI and low back for a long time now. I big thing is my LEFT HIP FLEXOR is WAY TIGHTER THEN THE RIGHT. I do stretch when i can but stretching can hurt SI.

Pretty much strained my right side lower back which I assumed was muscle strain. Then continued to reinjure it multiple times.

Then In December/January I felt 100% healed. Then I woke up one day and lent back and it tweaked again (pain still in muscle area)

Then in February I got out of a car and felt crippling pain along my illiac crest. I had pain in my spine, illiac crest and si joint. Couldn't do anything for weeks. Saw a doc and got an mri and spine was ok (assuming reffered pain)

Just kept training with what I could do at the gym. Eventually the pain went away and I was able to do back rehab exercises. This made me feel decent afer 2 months and im not crippled. ..however

I now have constant aching in my right si joint which gets worse from prolonged sitting or standing. It greatly effects my quality of life as I can't work comfortably and the pain is in my head all day.

I love being active but i cant even go snowboarding or to a water park anymore and im YOUNG

Some days I wake up feeling percent. Others bad. I also had a flare up 3 weeks ago. Put my shoes on and felt sharp pain right side low back and I was crippled for a week then back to where I am
Sorry for the lengthy post but I really need help as im 18 and missing out on a lot of physical stuff, sex would cause pain..
I stretch everything daily except for lpw back (would tweak it) and I lacrosse all relevant muscles.

Was considering a chiropractor but im worried about him flaring it up.

Thank you to whoever can help!
help me