Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Internal Vibrations / Shaking

Just wanted to pass on what I have learnt in case it may help someone else.
For the last 9 months I have suffered from increasingly bad internal vibrations, like I had many cell phones vibrating inside my body. It started in my chest (but my pulse was completely normal) and then got worse and worse. It got to the stage where if I moved (especially my head) it felt like my brain was shaking or echoing around my skull. It was very scary and unpleasant. My hands would shake, I had a lot of pain and weakness in my arms, shoulders and hands and a loss of co-ordination in my hands and fingers. I spent a lot of money seeing several different GP's, saw two different chiropractors ( I have compaction in my spine so at first I thought it was that), went to a neurologist, an endocrinologist, an iridologist, had my blood analysed, had a brain MRI, was put on a lot of different meds including anxiety meds and NOTHING worked. The docs looked at me like I was a nutcase and no one had any answers. I eventually found a blog which said that an excess build up of lymph can cause internal vibrations. I cut out salt, all processed food, most alcohol and meat and started dry brushing, massage with essential oils for lymph drainage, baths with Epsom salts and essential oils and started stretching and exercising more and doing positive affirmations. The result so far is that the vibrations have almost completely stopped, the pain is gone and I am feeling hopeful for the first time in a long time. I know this is not an answer for everyone but if you are going through this and you are feeling terrified as I was, please research lymph drainage and give it a try. I read somewhere that 80% of folks have got poor lymph drainage because of bad diet, sedentary lifestyle or whatever. We all know about cholesterol and cancer but no one ever talks about lymph health. I hope this helps anyone who is suffering from this.

• edited 08/04/2015 - 5:48 AM
    Honestly I thought I was going insane. Pls somebody help. My body vibrates and their is dis constant non stop pain which I feel moving all around my body. Ran several tests but they can't seem 2 find anything wrong. Am now slow in action, slow in thinking yet am d only person who notice it. Pls help

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!