Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Pain & other problems

Every disc in my recent MRI has something wrong. Every thoracic & lumbar.... 2 in lumbar are hitting nerve root BUT what hurts me worse is my thoracic area. Bulges in every disc thoracic. T-10-11 is herninated & says its mildly flattening the spinal cord. T- 6 says ventral extramural defects upon the thecal sac greatest at T6/T7 & T10/T11 I have some stenosis in some areas. Hydro trophy ? , osteophytes which contact & compress nerve roots, levoscoliosis.

I am greatfull I can get up & move /still walk around although my legs are sometimes weak.

My greatness problem right now & QUESTION for you is if any of you have these problems.
Tightness in chest. Need to elevate at night feeling can't breath. Pain shoulder blade & around under left breast.

Bloated abdomen. Chronic constipation, I feel full & only eat 1 meal a day aside from a shake at breakfast. I dread eating my meal (although I'm hungry & sometimes over eat). I then blow up looking 9 mos pg. & this pushes up toward chest causing all the breathing uncomfortable problems to be worse. Could the digestive or abdominal bloating be caused from my thoracic area????????? I have been to SO many Drs over the yrs & no one can help me. I've even considered colon resect but if its my thoracic ... It's all getting worse.

Pain in center back @ thoracic that feels like knife & comes straight through. Nothing helps.

Sometimes I have no position comfortable to lay without pain.

I do get massages which help that day.

I got radio frequency ablation 2 yrs ago in thoracic. It hurt horribly for 1 month but afterwards I was much better. I was considering it again (although the thoracic area is much worse, every disc) but 1 dr said don't do it again.....Why??? Opinions on this. ??? He said get an injection in that area. He has skipped town suddenly so I'm not sure about his advice!!

I'm really afraid of being paralyzed especially with every disc & the flattening of spinal cord. My primary dr said "that's not good". He's trying to find me a dr for the back. Shoulders & arms sometimes hurt .

I take gapentin, topamax, Tramodol , I have oxymorphine for when pain is at its worse but I try not to take it unless its unbearable. I'm always thinking there maybe a time I need it worse.

Thanks for listening & any input I'd appreciate. I have lumbar problems too but thoracic is way much more painful!!