Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

pain after microdiscetemy

LKNLLKN Posts: 1
edited 08/28/2014 - 11:24 PM in Recovering from Surgery
Hi all
I am a newbie and looking for help. I had a microdiscetemy 9 months ago L5 S1 on my left side with some taken away on my right. The disc was resting on my siatic nerves and. Surgery was great initially. I had no pain and was almost back to normal. But I have been having major problems with my right hand side lower back and leg. At the moment i am in agony with pain down my right side and am so fed up.
I have been to my Dr several times with the same problem who says it is muscular but should this still be happening.
I can't move without great discomfort, walking, driving. And this time the pain goes past my knee.

Has anyone else suffered like this and can you help. Should i demand another MRI scan? Please help with any suggestions. I am desperate, only 29 and tired of the pain.

I have been diagnosed with another disc herniation and currentl been pumped with pain killers that ease but do not take the pain fully. Waiting for an MRI scan and wondering how to cope with the pain and having no life.