Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

c spine disc damage mri

I have multiple disc damage from tramatic injury. I dont know how to cope with miserable pain everyday. Mri shows
C-2/3. Central posterior osteophyte complex,no stenosis
C-3/4. Small central posterior osteophyte complex results in slight effacement of thecal sac without significant canal or neural forminal stenosis.
C4/5. Mild broad based posterior disc osteophyte complex results in flattening of the al sac and mild canal stenosis. Minimal left sided neural foraminal narrowing.
C5/6. Same osteophyte complex broad based with effacement of thecal sac with mild to moderate canal stenosis. AP diameter of thecal sac is 7.4mm. Moderate left and mild right neural foraminal narrowing secondary to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy.
C6/7. A broad based posterior discosteophyte complex results in effacement of the al sac and mild to moderate canal stenosis. The the al sac measures 7.8mm in AP demension. Moderate left andmild right foraminal narrowing are present secondary to uncovertebral joint hypertrophy.
The accident was 2 years ago. Slamming the top of my head into heavy steel grate jamming head onto neck. Before that I had C 5/6/7 bulging only from car accident.. I'm already on gabapentin with muscle relaxers and started low dose norco. Daily ice packs and heating pad. It is completely debilitating and needing a provider to help now. So scared of surgery but its possibly my only option. Any suggestions?