Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Sciatica Problems for 4 years now

Melinday66MMelinday66 Posts: 1
I have severe pain everyday all day from Sciatica problems down both legs, Buttocks, feet. I am doing Physical Therapy, I received the Epidural injection and it lasted for just 2 days, I have been on all kinds of Medicines with still no relief. It's painful just doing Chores, grocery shopping and even standing and sitting. Sometimes I feel like just cutting both my legs off from all the pain. It is unbearable all the time. I have to lay on my side or my stomach to take off some of the pressure and still doesn't help. SSI denied me 3 times saying I can work, but I can't because of the standing, walking, and sitting it just too much. What can I do HELP !!!!