I'm suffering from a sciatica nerve pain for the past 4 months.It started during weight lifting The MRI report says
1. Broad based disc protrusion with focal annular tear at L4-L5 level narrowing spinal canal, lateral recess and left neural foramen and causing compression on thecal sac, bilateral traversing and left exiting nerve roots.
2. diffuse disc bulge with focal annular teat L-S1 level narrowing spinal canal and causing indentation on thecal sac.
The doctor insisted to go through the surgery. I'm 28 years old and little scared to go through the surgery in this young age.
1. Please suggest me how can I proceed further?
2. Can't this be cured by exercises?
3. what exactly am I suffering from causes sciatica?
- spinal stenosis?
- piriformis syndrome?
- slipped disc?
- degenerative disc?
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.