Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Welcome Home!

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,273
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:18 AM in New Member Introductions
i have posted here before but i don't know what happened to them! will try again and say a big "hello" to all my fellow spineys as you make your way into the new forum! i know we will all be able to still get what we need from the new forum and the wonderful members, old and new! i look forward to seeing the forum full of activity! Jenny

• It looks like i made it over here...
  • welcome aboard!!! glad you made it lol. it is ganna be interesting to learn the new stuff here but then again, we learn everyday
    soft hugs
    maria ;)
  • I can't wait to see more and more members get over here and start posting.... :)
  • What are the points for? And why does each post require a subject even if it's already under a thread?

So many questions, I know.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
    Hi Teri,

Glad you made it to the new site.

Subject: That is one of the features that Drupal and many other forum based software require. For each post, you must put in a subject. Doesnt have to follow the previous post, almost anything. The PunBB software did NOT require that.

Points: Points are earned based on the number of Posts/Logins that you make. (I think) I know that the more posts you make the more points you have. On one of my web forum sites, I put out starts, 1 star per 100 posts. So points is similiar
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Although I was an oldie I am a newbie, always said that diet was working, my cycling must be going backwards, but the time space element is fantastic, my teenage years await.

Nice to see some names I know, I feel refreshed myself, change is never dull…......sorry I was laughing, I peeked into chronic pain, and nearly had a Ctrl Alt Delete moment, my heart-rate has now slowed and normal posting is resuming.

Take care, John
  • Good to see you here. It's like home....only different LOL!
    We'll be pro's at this one in no time and we'll forget all about how to use the old board.

This discussion has been closed.