Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Doctor Recommendations in Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix Area)

My husband and I are relocating to the Gilbert, AZ area and I am looking for some recommendations for doctors in the area to help manage pain and just keep an overall eye on my back health. Part of me is very worried about maintaining a pain Rx because I've had problems here in NH just getting a doctor to understand my pain levels. My current PCP only started understanding after his wife had a herniated disc this past year and made sure to work with me on my pain. I've had problems with other doctors over and over again recommending the same treatments that I have been through that doesn't seem to work for me.

I had L4-S1 spinal fusion in Nov 2011 and the doctor said my discs looked like those of an 80-year old patient and being 25 at the time, that wasn't a great thing to hear. I want to see someone who understands pain and knows how to help and is willing to help me find the right dosages of medication for my pain levels and be willing to listen and work with me. If anyone has a good recommendation, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!