Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SI Joint diagnostic, treatment and relief

Hey SI joint folks... The first thing u do with suspected SI joint causing your pain is get it shot up with steroids to see if you get relief. If you do get some relief... I HIGHLY recommend a rhizotomy (burning the sheath off the SI joint nerves) as this gave me GREAT relief. I was having nuclear pain from lower back into hip into femur on upper thigh into groin. Couldn't even lift two inches off the floor with my foot. Getting into the car was hell on earth. Up n down was such an effort I only would consider it for bathroom or ice water n back down. So, get a rhizotomy on ALL the nerves on the SI joint that is lit up. Make sure they put u in twilight knockout and use guided X-ray to inject. You are sore n need to ice down after for a day or so but then WOW!!! Don't EVER let them talk you into surgery on SI joints. I've done the research and the outcome is super horrific. I wanted to post this as I'm not seeing anyone being recommended this treatment for possible relief. Also, I have a word doc on stretches n strengthening you can do while laying in bed that greatly helps SI issues, as TILTED pelvis can cause SI joint problems if you'd like the information. There's a YouTube video that shows you how as well. Also you can order a support belt or get athletic tape and tape your SI area for support. Be well friends!! Many of my friends are way better from the stretches and strengthening alone. My rhizotomy did WONDERS!! It's been eight months n I'm headed in this Tuesday for another rhizotomy. Blessings to all who suffer xx
Sherrie Sweets
advertisement

Comments