Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What doctor do I go to do get an MRI?

I've been a little confused here as of late so I figured this was as good as time as any to ask, as I think my issue is beyond a simple x-ray. Been having neck pain on the top of my neck and when I sit down, I feel like the pain is there and the rest of my body can't support itself due to this. I also feel as if someone needs to pick my head up and push it back to get it back into place. Does this make any sense? When I sit down, I feel as if someone may be compressing in my neck and it causes me some form of dizziness. I seem to be fine when standing or exercising.

So, what sort of doctor should I see and does anyone have a good reccommenedation in Central or North NJ? Orthopedic? Neurologist? This has been going on for almost a year now. While it has gotten better, it's not where I need it to be!