Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

what can it be?

Hello everyone, well first of all let me say I'm a 23 year old male, I've always been a healthy guy. Exercise regularly, play sports competitively and never had any health issues whatsoever. However about a year ago during a soccer game I had a pretty hard fall and felt some bones pop, but it didnt feel like anything serious and I even continued playing with no pain. About a week later as I was sitting in class, I started to get real dizzy and felt like everything was spinning it got so bad that I just had to leave class and went home. I slept it off and it went away for a bit but it came back and it was worse, I found myself laying in bed for about three days because the dizzines was so severe I could barely walk. Of course I went to many doctors, but so far none of them have been able to tell me whats wrong and its really frustrating because this is affecting my life.

So far, the dizziness has diminished but every now and then it gets really bad, I have pain in my neck and the bottom of my head all throughout the day, which also gives me headaches. Also running for long periods of time like in a soccer game, lifting weights, or even having sexual relationships make my symptoms worse and I feel a lot of pressure in my head as well as throbbing and sometimes even heart palpitations or a burning sensation around my chest area. I also have a constant ringing in my ears all day and I just don't know what to do anymore. Has anyone had anything similar or know what might be causing this? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.