Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

5 months post OP posterior fusion

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:18 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
ok!!! ok!!! I give up!!! well not really!! but good grief i took all my bedding off today washed EVERYTHING put it back on and i kid you not i feel like i just came back from a very long hard excercise class WTH!!! to top it all it seemed to be a ALL day ordeal!!! one part of my brain says "good job!!! you did it!! look at you go!" but the other part is saying "you cant even change a bed!!! with out feeling like this!!???" oh jezzzzz should i be able to do more this far out??? Leslie

acdf c5/6-6/7 on august 28th 2006-perfect textbook recovery-little if any pain-flew to washington state for christmas-went on cruise in march 2007. may 2007 start having symptoms again!! CT shows cadaver bone cracked at c 6/7 level and crack has become filled with soft tissue ( i fell in feb of 2007 probably cracked then because fusion was not complete at time of fall.........

• got a post from the other board i need more imput on NOW where do we go to edit or profile!!!?? Leslie
  • Leslie, you are so funny! I can just see you now, tugging and pulling, trying to get the corners of your bottom sheet in place. At least you WON your battle with the bedsheets. ha ha ha.

Seriously though, I know what you mean. It is soooo frustrating to do a simple task and then be wiped out. It is like, "What did you do today?" And if you got one simple thing accomplished, give yourself a pat on the back. Life sure is different after a posterior c-spine surgery!
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • now that made me laugh!!! because that was exactly how it was!!! i felt like i was wrestling a GATOR LOL!!! I was so mad by the time i was done!!! }:)
  • Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. The most exotic sports player on our spine team--gator wrestling first place goes to Leslie.

My sister eats gator--yuck! I suppose it depends on what part of the country you are from if you like that or not, but for me, I'll take plain old chicken.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • it does taste like chicken!!! I am a transplant from washington state......when i came to florida to live I thought they were all CRAZY to EAT Gator...but now I am one of those crazy people!!!!! LOL
  • I was raised in Florida, and I [u]KNOW[u] those people are crazy to eat Gator. But since you are not a native of Florida, I'll put you in a diferent category. And I'm not one of the crazies either because I moved out! :D :D :D
  • I am sure neither of us are CRAZY!!!!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.