Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

a Product that loweres opiate tolerance

reeserchrreeserch Posts: 1
edited 09/21/2014 - 8:35 AM in Chronic Pain
EDITED is a safe Legal product that significantly lowers opiate tolerance. I have been using this product for about 6 months now form a reliable domestic US source, (just google EDITED it literally reverses my tolerance and allows me to use a weak pain med like Ultram and really enjoy it, when i usually wouldn't even feel it! or use half my regular morphine and get the same relief as usual! this product has enabled me to regain the positive mood change and pain relief i used to receive when I first stating using pain medications years ago.. was formerly an antacid in Europe but has been discontinued for more advanced ones like [EDITED]. its super simple and safe substance no more dangerous than Tums.. for any one who might have any legal type concerns about EDITED , it iis NOT an analog of, or a controlled substance. it is non habit forming and has no side effects. in fact it is not considered a drug in the usa at all and there are no restrictions on the use or possession of it.. bottom line, cheap, effective and available readily.. fricken amazing :).. just had to share this with others who suffer as i do to maintain a relatively pain free life despite disability or disease.. bless friends

• sandisandi Posts: 6,343
    edited 09/21/2014 - 4:35 AM
    patients. It is something that I am going to talk to my pm doctor about. She may want to consider it for some of her patients.
  • I'm going to talk to my doc about this. Has anyone tried it?
    I hate that some of the Kratom shops are going over to this. You know how I feel about those places?!?! It makes me feel desperate, gullible & a bit of a hypocrite considering buying something from them after everything I've said in the past!
    The idea of taking a lot less meds everyday but getting the same pain killing results is very tempting.

Help! Will someone convince me to keep hold of my money (I need it to pay for urine tests!). There must be good reasons not to try this!

I can't find what doses were used in the old studies. Are the 30pill (300mg per day) month supply the same thing?
    It was used for ulcers. I have concerns that products which coat our intestines could hamper our ability to absorb ER meds...any thoughts on that?

Am I the only one who's been thinking about this? Obviously I wouldn't try anything without talking to my doc. I'm lucky, he's very open to these chats. We've discussed Kratom, marijuana etc in the past....

Anyone want to brain storm this?
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • sandisandi Posts: 6,343
    edited 09/21/2014 - 8:32 AM
    I did a bit more research into this whole thing and reading more across various forums, articles, and websites.......while it technically does not violate our forum rules. The medication described in this original post is considered obsolete in the US, and is not being used currently.
    The properties of this ulcer medication were noticed during some trials.
    Other medications in it's class ( CCK inhibitors) have shown similar properties, however, there aren't any current studies or clinical trials using this medication or others in it's class for reducing tolerance. And it only works for a very , very limited time frame.
    All of that being said, it is another one of those "miracle" cures for reducing tolerance and recommendations for it's use are being spread like wildfire throughout the internet , across forums of all types, including drug abuse forums , as a means to potentiate the drug of choice, while reducing the amount of drug needed for the same effect.
    Can you imagine anyone of our kids, or our friends kids reading things like this, and deciding that this is a great way of getting more "bang" for their buck? I can't......so with that being said, at this time I am going to close this thread so as not to give the impression that this is something that we should condone.