Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Migraines, neck pain, lower back pain and right leg pain.

ouchhhoouchhh Posts: 1
edited 09/23/2014 - 10:34 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hello, i am new to this site. I have recently been experiencing unexplained severe pains throughout my body that radiate from my head which tends to have alot of pressure, then it moves to my lower neck which is more like tightness then i crack it and i start to feel a dull ache into my lower spine that graduates to a severe discomfort and then moves into my right buttock and into my leg which then starts to feel numb and then the stinging sets in. I have always had back aches and leg pains when i was younger which doctor's always wrote off as a growing pain. But only recently has it become way more severe. The real crazy thing is that i have also found out within this year is that i also have varicocele in my left testicle and something called castricodritis in my chest, i dont think that any of those can be related but who knows. I have always had troubles with my health since i was younger i have had ttrouble fighting sickness or infection. In fact when i was 16 in that one year i got staff infection strep throat around 5 times which led the drs to remove my tonsils then suffered from a major flu and staff again then i got something called fists disease and then follow by shingles it was a hard year and since i lived in arkansas and the school system was out of order i was informed by my principal to drop out and get my GED, and that, that would be an easier solution so i did. I am now 22, and alone this year i have been sick for more than half of it. I have had weird stomach problems that just wouldnt go away i am mostly running a fever and now all of these pains. I have been to a dr and they told me these pains sound like sciatica and then proceeded to give me prednisone which made me feel angry and sick and then xrays. The xrays showed nothing, then they set me up to get an mri which also shows nothing. I am certain there is something wrong, but i feel like the drs dont believe me, and i dont know what i can do. I feel like i am to young to experience so many problems. But thats the thing is that in general test nothing is there but i cant ever get comfortable EVER. It is rare for me to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep and i spend the entire next day in pain and tired. I have a 9 month old son and i feel like i am not able to do the things with him like i should. I also had to stop working because i was positive thats what was causing it. But nope it wasnt. I was just hoping to see if anyone else has experienced these problems? Also you can email me with any info you may have at alrx_henke57@hotmail.com