Can someone give me a little feedback on these EMG findings.. I am in terrible pain and looking for some answers. In advance sorry if this is not the proper place but I have searched all night. I am to the point where I just can get through standing at work... never felt pain while in traffic as bad as this can get... (ankles and feet trying to navigate brakes and gas
Chiropractic care and PT have helped me sleep without the pains shooting down my legs into feet. The constant ache and cramping is what I am trying to help... MRI does show lumbar stenosis grade 1 and L4 L5 DISC BULGE..
1. left superficial fibular sensory nerve reduced amplitude (1.6)
2. F wave indicate left fibular F wave has prolonged latency (56.23)
3. Right fibular F wave has prolonged latency 54.57
4. Left tibial F wave has prolonged latency 53.63
5. H reflex indicate left tibial has prolonged latency 36.09
6. H reflex indicate right tibial has prolonged latency 36.09
Impression: Study of both legs suggest chronic mild bilateral lower lumbar radiculopathy.
forum rule...You agree not to ask for any analysis or interpretation of diagnostic tests (ie MRI, CTScans, EMG, etc.),
Spine-health moderator team