Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

2 month post op

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is recovering well from any surgery you have had. Good news, I'm doing great after hitting my 2 month post op! I walk 2.5 miles a day and wear my brace faithfully while walking and driving. I don't use it much around the house because I have a grabber and can maneuver most things with help from hubbie. I am so happy I no longer have pain due to dd of L5-S1 disk. Just this past week I have been able to stretch a bit and that gives me hope. I love yoga, and golf so that is my goal next yr! I'm hoping when I go get the 3 month MRI it will show the fusion is taking. Advice to those scared and in early post op pain, stay positive and walk! Take your time and be patient. Best of luck! It

• It is always good to hear from people with positive experiences. Especially for newbies it is important to know that sometimes back surgery actually helps. On this site, those who are still suffering or are dealing with complications tend to stay, as they need continuing support. I am also fortunate that following a six-level lumbar (T12-S1) fusion about six weeks ago, feel like a human being with no pain whatsoever. Recovery is still taking time, as we have to follow restrictions, and work on increasing our stamina. Continue on with your successful recovery Mssy!