Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

DulceLaylaDDulceLayla Posts: 1
edited 10/10/2014 - 8:30 PM in Chronic Pain
I am new to this forum. I decide to create an account because I need help and I am desperate.
Here is my story:

I got pregnant with my first and only child on 2012. I did not know I was pregnant until I was about 12 weeks. The month I got pregnant was Feb 2012. Some times during Feb 2012 I was washing dishes when I felt like something was leaking from my lower back. It felt like water coming out of my lower back causing me a lot of pain. After that day I have not been the same.
I lost 60+ lbs during my pregnancy, I was puking 24/7, my liver got huge almost 20 cm (Docs never found out what was causing it, I had an MRI for it but they saw nothing but a swollen liver) and I was unable to sit, stand or even lay down for long periods of time (10-30 mins).
I had to visit the high risk pregnancy clinic in Canada. I had a doctors there and I had 2 family doctors at the same clinic looking after me. They did blood work on me twice a week and everything looked normal, ultrasounds were normal etc. When I was 5 months preg I was working and something that has never happen to me before happened that day: I felt like water was coming out of my spine traveling from my lower back all the way to my neck pulling it backwards, extreme back pain, shaky hands, dizziness, chest pain, right arm turned purple and heavy, leg weakness and black vision. That happened to me on the 1st month of my preg also.
The doctors told me to wait until I have my baby because they believe the symptoms will go away which they did not and after 2 years after my baby was born I still have them.
I am always feeling like puking, memory loss, shaky hands, lower back pain to the point were I cannot stand, sit or lay down for more than 10-30 mins so I am constantly changing positions. I had blood work done, x rays and MRI and nothing is showing. EVERYTHING comes out normal.
I have gone thru 7 different doctors and none of them have found what is wrong withing and even requested for me to see a psychologist. Medication does not help it just makes me drowsy for days which I hate.
I have not been able to work, clean my house, do groceries, go to bank etc and even wash my own hair. Because I have noone to help me I have to suck it up. When I have to wait in lines my hands start to shake and the pain is so bad tears start to come down my eyes.
I have chest pains all the time, I have a hard time breathing, everything makes me puke, my back is killing me, period is crazy (missing months, having it twice a month, feeling like I am bleeding to dealth etc), my skin is extremely sensitive and dry, moody, depress etc... I do not know what to do I go from doctor to doctor and I feel like this is how is going to bed for the rest of my life. I cannot do anything!! I am in constant stress because I wanna go back to the person I was before I had my daughter.
Every single test comes out negative but I do not feel fine. I do feel like there is something wrong and I do not know what it is. I am not crazy I just wanna wake up without feeling pain. Everyone thinks I am lazy but they have not idea how I feel.
I even pee myself because I cannot control it and I even feel pain on my upper back. I feel like I am dying and I will never know from what. This is not normal!!!!