Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just need a friend and good advice

newgal51nnewgal51 Posts: 2
edited 10/11/2014 - 9:07 AM in Chronic Pain
On my own and pain. Wish I had some friends. Moved to Big town know absolutely nobody at all. I could not get my meds so now I am have spasms in my back. Have bad feet also. But what I need is just some good advice on cope with pain while my new doc weans me off narc and Im not doing so well. my email is evelyn102775@yahoo.com if u want to be my friend. I need some friends.

• There are some over the counter remedies that can help with muscle spasms..........espsom salts help ease muscle tension,also some topical creams and ointments also help to ease muscle spasms. All of them are available in most drug stores and many people find helpful.
  • ClarinetgirlCClarinetgirl Posts: 189
    edited 10/11/2014 - 3:28 PM
    What also helps me is taking hot baths. It helps relax me and makes me feel better. Epsom salts have also helped me as well! I also have muscle spasms and they are not fun! I pray you feel better soon!
    L5-S1 Emergency PLIF Revision May 26th 2015
    L5-S1 PLIF May 22nd 2015.
    L5-S1 Discectomy Feb 27th 2015.
    L5-S1 Discectomy Oct 30th 2014.
  • EnglishGirlEEnglishGirl Posts: 1,825
    edited 10/12/2014 - 12:25 PM
    Check your inbox. I've sent you a message ;-)
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.