Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Neck Pain MIGRATED Down to Middle Back

missblissmmissbliss Posts: 1
edited 10/14/2014 - 9:12 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
- I'd wake up with headaches and worse. One day recently I did a gentle neck pull - in one direction, then the next and felt 100% better for the first time in so many years. It was amazing. That lasted for about 2 weeks or so. Two days ago I woke up with the WORST middle back pain of my life. Slightly below the shoulder blades. I tried everything from inversion table to hot bath, to pain relievers. It's just a little bit better but I notice that when I turn my neck - it hurts right there in that mid-spine spot. I've also had weakness in my left arm - having trouble lifting objects. Is this all connected?

I so do not want to go to the NHS doctors - it's so useless - and I've been subjected over the years to so many x-rays - I can glow already. I just need some common sense about what could possibly be the area in the middle spine that's connected to deep breathing, the neck turning and the arm - I'll take it from there. Any help much appreciated!

Miss Bliss

• No one is qualified to offer you any advice regarding what location of your spine might be causing your issues. You really should consult with a doctor if you are having issues effecting your ability to breathe easily.

5.12 You agree that any information, opinions or other content provided by doctors or patients on Spine-health.com forums is for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical diagnoses or treatment. Always consult with a physician for any health problem or medical condition.