Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Showing all posts since last visit

TammyTTammy Posts: 84
Can we have that option back please? It made things a hundred times easier for me to just logon, view all posts since last visit, and scroll through the threads for ones I wanted to view. Rather than going into each individual section, drilling in further, having to back out, remember where I was, etc, etc. Honestly, I've posted less because finding threads to post to is just too much work. Please please?

• Wait, I thought this was the trouble shootingsection? I'm so confused~ :?
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    I will spend more time tomorrow on this site. I was moving my daughter this weekend.
    There are a number of features that PunBB (the Old site) had that Durpal (the New Site) does not offer. Then again there are many other new features this site offers that the old one did not.
    I am trying to build a list of functions that did exist and not longer exist and those that may exist slightly different.

The one about all new posts made has differently changed. Now, you have to look at all the forum categories and see which ones have NEW posts then go through each category to see whats been posted. Couple of more key strokes, I know
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I don't mind the extra key strokes. My problem is that I don't have enough ginseng in my diet so it's easy to forget where I left off in new posts when I go back to the main page. Expecially since so many threads apply to more than one section. That's why I loved one place where I could lump all new posts and scroll through. I'm whining, I know...I'd like some Havarti aged 12 months please.
  • Ahhh.......The MIA dude is back.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    I also enjoyed being able to click at one spot and see all the new forums in all the categories and also have the same way to mark them all as read

The older site could do with with PunBB because of the INDEX function. At thid time, Drupal does not have a index function so making something like this happen will require written something new or detailing the steps on on tho do something similar.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com