Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SIJ I Fuse

HezHHez Posts: 3
edited 10/23/2014 - 4:02 AM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
I live in Brisbane Australia. After 22years of SIJ Pain and 24/7 disableing pain, I was finally offered the SIJ IFuse, this was once TO MY KNOWLEDGE ONLY AVAILABLE IN AMERICA (I'm not yelling by the way) Well i went and saw Edited on the Gold Coast and he Offered and Performed the Operation on August the 7th 2014, 2 weeks in Hospital, then Rehabilitation for 6 weeks twice a week for 3hrs alot of hard work! Well the good news is 360º turn around for me, I can't believe I am the same person, I have read about this Surgery for 2 years now on your Site and thought darn it I will sell my home and come to America. Honestly I feel truely blessed and so so thankful that this Surgeon has mastered this Technique and given me my life back. And anyone who has had this done I pray you have had good results. I would only be to pleased to hear back (pardon the pun) from anyone who has. Sincerely Heather.

Posting of physician names or medical facilities is NOT permitted on Spine Health