Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thoracic back pain T7 to T10

dbtb333ddbtb333 Posts: 1
edited 10/21/2014 - 11:06 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
Right now, I don't really need advice.......I'm a new member and just wanted to pass on my story.
I've had back and neck problems for years, herniated discs, degenerative disc problems, thinning discs, arthritis, bone spurs, sciatica, bla bla. I'm 56 and I don't have too many problems with my cervical or lumbar areas now. For the past 2 or 3 years, I have had tremendous pain in my mid back region, and it wraps around my left side, my ribs hurt, sometimes breathing hurts, and I actually get nauseous from it, the pain can get so bad sometimes that I just want to cry. I've been seeing a pain mgmt. doctor for about a year, in that time I've had one series of shots in my back (2 medial branch blocks and 1 Radio Frequency Ablation). I'm now in the middle of my second series, and I will be having an RFA done in a couple of days.........I find that it really does help, but the last MBB I got didn't really work.....the pain is lessened somewhat, but not as much as when I got the first series of shots. Hopefully, the RFA will do it. I'll probably need to do this every few months or so, that's how long the first series kept the pain at bay. That's my story.