Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What could be? Need some opinions

adam123aadam123 Posts: 1
edited 10/27/2014 - 5:25 PM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Sorry, I know it's a vague title but I want to list my symptoms and try to match with some member's one who already know what is it. Last week I did a x-ray of my cervical spine and I'm going to see the dr. My symptoms are: Tingling and twinges in my left arm/leg and back of my neck, burning sensation at the back rightward of my neck, joint pressure in the knee of both legs and pain/headaches whether I stepping heavy while I'm walking/running, crackles and weakness in my arms when I do circular or upwards moves, sometimes I've felt some direct pain in one cervical vertebrae (?) when I stretch my neck forward, sensations of weight on my shoulders, pain in my back and legs tingling when I sit curved and the legs crossed like buddha, twinges on back of my knee when walking/running and "finally" burning and weakness sensation on my legs when I'm walking/running or doing up/down hills.

I don't know if those symptom, except the back neck pain, could be related to my absence of exercise activity because I had to stop my running activities and others a month ago because of the headaches while and after. Once again, sorry if I break some forum rule of posting, just want to read some opinion, it's horrible suffer all this pain and especially bad psychologically when you are young and your parents say it's your fault or it's things of my mind. 3rd sorry about my not native english. Good night fellows...

Moderator Comments

No one is permitted to suggest a diagnosis based on your symptoms. You need to consult a physician for the proper diagnosis and treatment options.
Someone else may have similar symptoms but it may be an entirely unrelated condition that is causing it. Your doctor may order more imaging, since xrays really only show alignment, the presence of fractures but not anything about the soft tissues of the spine or the spinal nerves.