Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What could this be?

Jr7JJr7 Posts: 1
edited 10/28/2014 - 1:00 PM in Lower Back Pain
I get lower back pain every now and then, but I usually ignore it or stretch it out.
About a week ago my lower back started hurting a lot. It seems to be more on my right side but still in the middle.
I cannot sit down with out feeling pain. When I sit and put my neck forward I get a sharp pain in my middle/lower back.
I feel fine when I lay on my back.
I tried stretching it, which hurt. But I noticed when I laid on my back, and put my feet back over my head it HURT, it was hard to catch my breath and it was very discomforting.

I also have occasional pain or weakness in both my biceps and forearm that started around the same time.
I'm a swimmer and just assumed it was tendinitis.

[color-blue] No one is permitted to give you a diagnosis based on your symptoms. You should consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment options for any worrisome symptoms.