Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Neck back and chest pain?

JakepupJJakepup Posts: 1
edited 10/30/2014 - 2:13 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hello, 2 weeks ago I was involved in a vehicle rollover at 35-40mph, I was the driver and the vehicle rolled onto the passenger side and then onto the roof, it wasn't extremely violent but when I crawled out I did notice something felt wrong with my neck/back, not really bad pain just a bothered feeling, I was sore for a few days then that went away now I have pain when. I sneeze "in the front of my chest" and when I smeeze I can feel tingling:pain going down my left arm almost to my fingers and then it goes away, there is a little but of pain in my sternum but not unless I press really hard in a certain spot, also when I turn my neck to the left I can feel a pulling or slight pain on my very upper left chest above my collarbone, there also Is some pain in one spot of my collarbone with a lump above the pain that I can move side to side, my question is I was thinking about going to te chiropractor being its been 2 weeks and hopefully nothing is broke but I'm worried when he starts moving things around something that's on the verge of breaking could break, I'm sure if something was broke I would be in a lot more sever pain, even though I'm not feeling great now, could this be pinched nerves? Out of place neck or back? I really don't want to go spend thousands on x Rays and so on if it's just something outa place or something that needs healed, no pain or tingling on my right side

Moderator Comments

I would strongly suggest that you should see a MEDICAL doctor for evaluation before allowing any chiropractor to do any treatments or adjustments on you since this occured due to a vehicle crash.
advertisement

Comments

• Doug HellDoug Hell Posts: 332
    edited 10/30/2014 - 10:13 AM
    Why does this sound all too familiar? I too was involved in a motor vehicle accident and undermined everything thinking that maybe I had whiplash and/or a broken collarbone or something. I don't want to scare you, but it can never happen to YOU. That's just how people always see things. Unless you can physically see it, it's hard to believe it. Neck injuries are hard to see my Friend. To make a long story short, I broke more than a couple vertebrae and had a fusion done. DO NOT WAIT any longer -- pls go and get evaluated. You simply cannot put a price on your health.
    Realize that FEAR is our worst enemy. Get up & get out in that stormy weather of the real world & kick fear in the teeth. Stare at it dead in the eyes & walk right through it into the storm; because once you're wet, you won’t fear the rain anymore
  • Your car insurer did not request that you get checked out by a doctor. When you have a car accident, the damage often does not appear right away, as you may not have any symptoms other than some visible bruise or scrape. This is why insurance companies require a thorough checkup, even X-Ray, as problems may show up later, down the road, and they want it to be able connect it to the accident.