Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Herniated/Bulging Disc C5 6 7 with Stenosis straigth

mcrewsmmcrews Posts: 2
edited 11/06/2014 - 4:41 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I was hit from behind in 2010 now have 2 herniated bulging disc, C5-6-7 with straightening of the spine, have now developed tinnitus non stop. Also have severe headaches, numbness and pain in both arms with tingling and weakness, feels like radiation running thru left leg with some tingling in left foot as well. loss of motion in neck with dizziness, very interested in the accurascope treatment and was wondering if there is anyone in Jacksonville doing this procedure? Ivd had MRI in 2010 and 2012, Ive also had 2 epidurals the first I had no pain for 2 weeks and the 2nd time only 2 days without pain.
Ive seen Dr Hector Pagan in Jacksonville Beach Fl and Dr Chris Renne in Jacksonville as my chiropractic and massage center. I am currently taking Soma 350 mg and Tramadol as needed as well. With working full time still I can only take the meds at nite when going to bed because they make me sleep. I do have an apt next week with the Coastal spine and pain center and hoping for some relief.
Please provide us with as much details as you can. What doctors you have seen, what diagnostic tests you have had, your medication list, etc
The more we know about you the easier it will be for someone to respond

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Moderator