Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

opinons needed please

Hi all, Today im after opinions on my story, anything you would like to ask, let me know if your an expert on arachnoid cysts and let me know if your a medico report expert.

Just over one year ago I had three car tyres fall on me in a shop. Ever since that day i had really bad symptoms and was eventually diagnosed with an Arachnoid cyst t1-5.
My question is today... Was this arachnoid cyst caused by the tyres?

Thank you.

• There are no medical experts posting on the forums, no one is qualified to offer a medico legal report/opinion on tires falling causing a cyst, but it is highly unlikely. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that some people form for no reason, other than they do. It is far more likely that the cyst existed for some time and was an incidental finding on some imaging done after the tires fell.
  • I never had pain before the accident though? Although the accident shouldn't of happend