Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

new member Arachnoid cyst in back

Jim SaultJJim Sault Posts: 2
edited 11/06/2014 - 5:30 AM in New Member Introductions
I had one removed on 8/23/2013 and I fear it is coming back as all my old systems are coming back. I find it hard to think that the my Dr.s are telling me that it is not and telling me that as long as my legs still work I'm ok. The headaches are back and are mind numbing and the stomach problems are back and the bowel and the bladder issues are the same.

Can anyone tell me how to get them to take me seriously? I'm going crazy I finally had a year without pain and now I'm drifting back in to a world of pain and fog where my capable mind no longer can function properly. I restore antique music boxes and I have a wonderful life.

I will go insane living like this, help.

James Sault
Randolph, Vt

james sault