Right now there is now separate category discussing Upper Back/Thoracic spinal problems, but I am reading more and more from people who are suffering from this situation daily.
So here is a topic that all fellow Thoracic Spineys can post to.
*** This was one of the first posts in the Old
Spine-Health dealing with Thoracic Problems
1. How did it get started?
2. How long have you been dealing with in?
3. What treatments are you currently under? Do any help?
4. Has Surgery been considered?
5. Have you tried Deep Tissue Massage (The "Real" thing )
6. What causes it to flare up more?
7. When you have flareups what do you do about them?
8. Can you continue to work with this condition?
9. Has it been getting worse or staying the same?
10. How are you dealing with it all?
I've loved to hear from other members who have similar situations. Right now, I know that Tracy (Tracylynne) and I exchange pm's often discussing all the 'fun' about having thoracic pain and how most treatments dont even tough it.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences