Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

JimGJJimG Posts: 1
edited 11/12/2014 - 6:26 PM in New Member Introductions
Hello everyone!!!! My name is Jim I am 32 and a father of 5 kids. I got hurt back in 2008, I saw count less Dr's because they all keep telling me that I pulled a muscle in my neck. Then I had a Dr tell me that he was going to send me for a MRI to prove to me that there is nothing wrong with me, and don't you know that Dr called me up and said I need to have surgery on my neck. When I hurt my neck and my back. I have three herniated disks in my neck and two in my mid back, and a fracture in my lower back. I had surgery on my neck witch was a disk-fusion at C5-C6, C6-C7, C7-T1. They told me that all the pain in my back would get 100 percent better after the surgery in my neck it took me months before I finally gave in and did the surgery. Well The pain got 100 times worse from my neck to my feet. A year after my surgery I started having some arguments with my Dr and telling him that there was something wrong with my back because of how bad the pain was. He keep telling me that it was all in my head and there was nothing wrong with my back. Then he asked me if he were to send me for a cat scan of my back if it would make me happy and I said yes it would. Then come to fine out T11-T12 are herniated and my L5 had a fracture. I was ever so happy that I knew my pain. I did not have anymore surgery's because I don't know how to trust another Dr. I have just gotten in to a pain management Dr. after all this time. So that is a little of whats going on with me I will post somewhere else for the questions that I have Thank you for a website like this I did not know that this was out here for people like me...