Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back pain/numbness/cold feeling

pzito7ppzito7 Posts: 1
edited 11/23/2014 - 12:36 PM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
Hey everyone! I am ready to lose my mind with this back pain. I started being adjusted by a chiropractor a couple months ago. I was adjust maybe 5-6 times in a 2 week period. I am 24 and have 2 kids so my lower back was a little locked up. She did a whole spinal adjustment. The pain and discomfort set in maybe a week later with my neck. Felt like it constantly needed to be cracked. I started getting h ad pressure weird feelings also and headaches. I had an mri and ct scan done of my head and neck with no findings of abnormailities. The headaches haven't been so frequent lately. My real concern is this weird pain Iin my upper left back right to the left of my spine by my shoulder blade. It comes and goes but it creates a pulling sensation sometimes in my chest and neck. The pain can sometimes migrates to the right of my spine. It also sometimes feels numb or cold like I have an ice pack on it. I am just so frustrated. I went to see a different chiropractor suggested by a neuroscience doctor I saw. He tried an ultrasound h at treatment and it didn't do anything. He also tried the little zap pad things(I forget the name) but it sent weird zapping sensations to my ribs. I am just so frustrated I have no idea where this pain is from and it's causing such a great amount of anxiety. I worry I messed my back up with the adjustments. My spine has a slight curve to the right which I've been told is common. But these cold sensations are fairly new. They creep a little ways up my spine as well. I also noticed my back cracking and popping constantly. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions I would appreappreciate it so much. I am just miserable with worry and scared to even seesenother chiropractor.