Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The Mod Squad

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,852
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Hey, some of you know us by now, but JUST in case:

Bruce Now he is the one, the glue that keeps us together. Whenever things get off track, he always knows how to make sense out of nonsense. Plus, who else would you trust then a man who climbed, what was that mountain, Everest? no that one , but something as big.. Plus he is living proof that spiney's can do just about anything

Paul The new kid on the block! He has been such an awesome addition to this team. For a while, I thought I was the only one with a warped sense, but he has proven to be my match. Paul has a great way of combining witty behavior along with serious and thoughtfulness. He is a kind man with a big heart.

Miki Oh gosh, there would never been enough words to describe how wonderful Miki is. She is the Love, the Compassion of this team. She has more caring in one of her pinkie's then I could ever even think off. She is one of the most gentle , most sincere person you ever want to meet. I am not a phone person, but in the past year, Miki has called me just a few times, and each of those times was something that was about something very important in my life. I picked up the nickname, PapaRon, from Miki and I could never be prouder, because she IS what Spine-Health is all about!

Been There,Heard it and have Seen it, and now I only want to do what I can to help other members.

The Team
I love working with this team. Even though we have never met face to face, we act and react as if we have known each other for years. Just shows you what kind of good sense Greg and Stephanie had selecting us as Moderators.

Its not always an easy task, sometimes, we have to play the bad guy. But, I know when I say this, I speak for all of us, We are here to Help members of Spine-Health. Each of us has our own spinal situation and problems, but we love to be part of this big community that cares so much about each other.

And for me personally, I would only wish I could work all the time with these three folks, they make my every login at Spine-Health so more enjoyable and meaningful.

Thank you,
Ron, 1/4th of the Mod Squad and just one small part of the Large Spine-Health Family
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com