Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AFSOCvetAAFSOCvet Posts: 1
edited 11/30/2014 - 3:02 PM in New Member Introductions
Hi all my fellow suffers

hope to get some insight and even help others with my experiences

Injured 03 supporting combat operations in Iraq

first surgery was in 03 in UK
at first i had pain i assumed from surgery, just needed recovery time

Within a couple of months i had little feeling in my left leg, constant throbbin and pins needles
it was a huge effort to walk as my leg had no strength and i kinda of dragged it along on crutches

Second surgery was in 05 @ EDITED

So here we are going on 10yrs later
i have constant pain in my leg, crippling testicle pain left side only
It feels like someone is holding a blow torch to my left testicle, the pain is indescribable
My left foot and leg hurt so bad it feels like every bone has been broken

My back pain does not feel like soft tissue pain rather bone pain
i,m unable to sleep on my back, rolling to my side within minutes the back pain subsides
roll to back again and almost instantly the pain returns, often accompanied by testicle pain

My xrays and MRI all reveal nothing so i,m told
I hear CRPS etc thrown around
but no firm way to resolve pain issue, mostly i,m told its something you just have to live with
TRUST me this not living

Well thats the short version
Any insight or suggestions into my plight
post away