Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

HELLO EVERYoNE. I need help and hope to help in return..

NoroNNoro Posts: 4
edited 12/15/2014 - 9:25 PM in New Member Introductions
Ive been tring to tough out this pain , and though i could use that 20% placebo effect to get rid of this chronic back sciatica pain. Well after many different eastern medicine Dr. some which helped, some which made it worse, and other that did nothing. Lots of money down the drain and feel I am still suffering unnecessarily
This pain has gotten to the point where its fingers have reached out to suffocate almost effect facet of my life. I know its time to get to another DR. However, years ago I had two bad experiences. One which said it wasn't as bad as I felt. 2nd that did procedure that made it wore( Injected into the never root on accident)
I have always had a mentality of determination and positive mindfull states can help anything. Yet when it comes to my pain, I cant think may out of this one and toughing it out has really got me in trouble.
Side note: I sustained a TBI this year (tratic brain injury i find it very difficult to do research and formulate my own answersthe wealth of data online . Yet my reading comprehension etc all effected. I digress, all I'm saying is I still struggle with asking for help, but know if I'm ever going to heal and get my life back( and my back back :)) Yet its imperative I utilize any support, insight that any on is willing to share. I'm here in hopes of finding that and relief, healing.
To one day be able to pass on what I learn to others.
Thank you
Ps sorry if its hard reading, my brain is still not all there, here ...

I recently just payed to have a MRI done. I was searching online came across this web site where another forum member was asking similar questions. After searching again I found the mri related quesiton poped up on random parts of forum. Is there not a specific sub formum that people help with this?
I have a few specific question on terminology and what it might mean it terms of pain i'm experiencing. I not looking for Dr opinion, just like minded people opinion. Where should i post to ask questions.