Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Any Surgery Buddies or Recovery Buddies in Maryland

ddubov67dddubov67 Posts: 28
edited 12/21/2014 - 7:02 PM in Surgery Buddies
Hi. My name is Desiree and I am newer to the forum. I had a 2 level TLIF and decompression surgery on 11/5/14 so I am 6.5 weeks post op. I am very happy to find this website as it helps me feel like I am not alone on my recovery journey...and a journey it has been. I was wondering if there are any buddies in the Baltimore metro area?

L4/5 S1 Decompression PSF with TLIF 11/5/14
Spondylolithesis (congenital)

• Hi desiree. I had a microdisectomy, laminectoym and foraminotomy on 9/17/14 and also live in Baltimore. I unfortunately havemt had much success and I am right back to where I was before hand. I am considering amd actually scheduled for an SCS trial surgery on 1/22/15 and I am hoping this helps with my pain as Im mot sure how much more of this I can take, i have been dealing with mod-severe back and leg pain since 10/11/13 after i was injured at work. I just wish someone would be up front about what will happen if the scs is unsuccessful. Anyway, this site has been great for me as well, if you want you can check out my other posts to get my full story. I hope ur recovery goes well.
This discussion has been closed.