Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Holiday sitting and standing

Hello everyone I Hope your all having happy holidays.
I know how hard it is for us to enjoy all the sitting around the holidays bring. Sitting or standing is very difficult for me I do pretty good for the first 2 hours and then I go downhill. When the pain gets bad I find it is almost impossible to take a deep breath when I do the pain is so bad it takes my breath away. So I am still struggling with the shakes my body starts shaking in my chest and goes down my arms and to my hands I try to hide my pain from my family because I do not want them to feel bad.
My new DR. ordered a MRI for me 6 months ago work comp still has not ok it.
SSD said if I can pick up a coin button a button open a door I am not disabled!
My doctor says I should not drive because I can get a DUI.
I keep asking for help and because people do not see my injury I am turned down.
I live day to day. Nothing in my future looks promising. This coming January will be 18 years since I was injured. I wish everyone here has a miracle happen and you heal. Nobody should have to live like this.

Sorry needed to vent this time of the year sucks!
4 Hern disk. T4/5 T5/6 T6/7 T7/8