Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

come to LA and Ifuse question

waytochangewwaytochange Posts: 1
edited 12/31/2014 - 11:15 PM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
I have been suffering from the SI joint Dysfunction since Mar 2014, this is diagnosed by myself as i am located in China and the doctors here never understand there is SI joint Dysfunction. all X-Ray and MRI on SI joint show negative, there is one doctor asked me to try SPECT-CT while i am afraid to do this for the concern of excessive radiation. Doctors keep telling me my si joint is on the right location and if my si joint is not geared then i am not able to stand or sit. While I have lots of severe pain in the butt on the right side, and it will go to thigh, groin, knee, leg and ankle when i walk or sit for over 30 mins. i can feel the bone of the joint poping at multipul location when i sit and especially after a sleep when musle is relaxed. when the joint popped in, i feel the relief right away. I believe i have a hypermobile SI joint, and i am wondering any of you have the same feeling ?

I have done lots of internet trying to ease this, I have ordered a SI joint belt while this dose not help too much especially when the joint is popped out. I find this ifuse implant might be the last resort and i will like to use my saving to come to US o get this problem fixed. the pain is so unbearable !!

I have questions if you can give me some rough estimation,

normally how long it takes for two repeated diagnose injection and confirmation of the SI joint Dysfunction.
how long to schedule an operation and recovery after the operation of ifuse.
anyone has an idea how much it will take for this IMS procedure. ball park of the payment will be good enough.
What is the major risk you see if I come to US for diagnose and operation.

I decide to use up all my savings for the cure as I really dont want to stuck in this pain for the rest of my life. Please help to advice as much as possible.