Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Question about Buldging Discs, Neck and Headache Pain

Good morning, I am Nikolle and hail from the great state of Oklahoma. I was involved in a rear end on December 11, 2014. I immediately went to the ER where they diagnosed me with a cervical back sprain with whiplash and told me to follow up with a chiropractor. On December 19th, I did just that. He took xrays and stated yes I have a full back sprain. Well on the 22nd, it all came crashing down when I felt a pop in my back followed by severe pain in my back, right leg and buttocks. An MRI confirmed I had 3 bulging discs in my lower back. Since then I have been seeing the chiropractor as schedule and doing all exercises as requested. As I write this today, the pain has not diminished or lessen. I still have tingling in my legs, leg weakness, pain in my lower back and buttocks, severe headaches and neck pain. I cannot sit up fully without tailbone pain and leg numbness. What is new is now I have shoulder pain, tingling in my arms and fingers with warmth. Should I seek a second opinion or give my chiropractor time? Should I be concerned something else is wrong? Do I need an MRI on my neck?

Thanks everyone!!!