Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Please Help New to the site Spinal Cord Stimulators

shelbyinpainsshelbyinpain Posts: 1
edited 01/07/2015 - 8:20 PM in Chronic Pain
I have been in chronic back pain for almost 2 years from a simple fall. I was sent to a Pain doctor who did a series of SI injections and then just more and more epidurals, facet shots you name it she did it and I changed doctors. My new doctor I trust very much but I don't do well with surgeries and I am not a candidate for back surgery the pain doesn't radiate down my legs and my MRI's are unremarkable. He wants to do a Spinal Cord Stimulator trial soon and I want a pain pump instead. Can anyone please give me some advice on their experiences with either of these devices both made by Medtronic. I should say that unrelated to my back pain, I am recovering from 4 surgeries this year foot, then blood clot from foot so IVC filter, then major neck surgery decompression and fusion and then removal of IVC filter. I will be at the one year point for the beginning of all the surgeries on 1/29/2015.