Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sorry need to vent

cherrybabyccherrybaby Posts: 49
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Sorry I need to vent a little.
Well today I spoce to my case worker with workers comp. I needed to find out if it was approved and how to turn in my milage. So any how she called me back and told me how to turn it in. I also DO NOT have approvel yet.
So I asked her what was going on for it to take so long. Well I guess the one in the office that sais yes or no on my clame was out sick. The temp that took over for her put the wrong things in my file. :jawdrop: So they were not going to approvet it till they found out what was going on. Atleast now the right person is there and everything is straitened out. My case worker said that she is going to call the office that has it in review and see if she can speed it up. :O
I just keep getting the run around and i am starting to get really frustrated.
Other than that. I am still in a lot of pain. I am now getting charle horse pain in both legs and the pain level is now up to a 8. I am told that the pain in the legs are caused by the nerves being pinched. I had to call the doc on call two nights ago cause the pain was so bad. :(
I just keep praying that it will all work out soon. thanks for listening to me rambel
hugs and kiss's to you all