Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hi from swat455

hi name is steve and ive had multiple issues my newest surgery adventure is a acdf on jan 27 ... my first surgery was in 1974 whae I was about 3.5 hit by a un insured new car drugged by car new car the owner on welfrare using cash at that time for the new car... doing damage too scull, coller bone ,all ribs, pelvis , and pretty much took my primary arm off they reattached it ..prob have about 55% usage of it then had a couple more surges in 70s 90s for arm then in the 90s I was hit again by a company car breaking tib and fib in multiple places then my newest was in sep 27 2012 when I fell off a ladder with the help of a stupid coworker then he dropped a swamp cooler on top of me .. no we were no fighting I think he went into shock .... so from that ive had ulner nerve relocation in left arm ,a tendon reattachment and microfracture repair on left ankle wich blew up after the stitches were taken out split like 7 inch long and 2" wide so a redo.. work on left knee.. then a 1/2 bone graph and ligament reattachment on right ankle now im set up for a acdf for jan 27 .... I still have major probs whith legs/feet they crack pop chrunch like rice cricspys lol my nuro surgen yes spelt wrong sorry says these are mech issues with feet/legs and not a nerve issue like my foot doc says from acdf needing done .and there still probs with lower back but they want wait cause of neck surge .. it never ends