Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Update on health and life

So it's been awhile since I've posted. Don't know if anyone is still around from a couple months ago. Doctors still aren't sure what's going on with me. I may have an infection somewhere but it's not known where. Having constant headaches, chills and joint pain everywhere. Blood levels are all off. But last I was on hear I was telling a story of a stripper wife of mine and my darling baby girl and our fight with CPS because of my use of medical herbs. I was told by multiple people to stop smoking and start taking opioids. I did NOT do that. I stuck to my guns, gathered all my legal documents including medical history with the massive list of prescriptions that have failed to provide relief. Well after a couple months of sticking to my guns and insisting this is the best way to manage my pain I won! I defeated the dreaded CPS without the use a lawyer or other expensive legal fees. I have my kid in my custody and they are out if my life. Hopefully for good. So just saying for those in similar situations that I hope you never find yourselves in, if you feel that whatever you are doing to keep you going after major surgeries and life changing injuries is working and the law says otherwise, you can prove that you ARE doing the RIGHT thing even though the fear mongerers will try and have you believe you are doing it wrong and should be done there way. It's our pain that we have to live with. We live it. Not them. It's just a matter of being stubborn enough and smart enough to provide evidence that you are right in your way of pain relief. To each there own. Some people find relief with oxy. Some with hydro, others tramadal. Me, good old THC/CBD works the best and with minimal risks of becoming addicted. So best of luck to those out there with constant pain and pending surgery. Relief is out there in many forms. Even if they aren't the most legal of sources, there are sources. Don't be scared into fighting for your life within the incredibly small legal margine that we are given.

• I remember you from a few months back. Sorry to hear about the headaches, chills, joint pain & an infections. I was wondering if you have ever seen a rheumatologist??

Also, welcome back ;-)
  • Been to the rheumatologist. He's not sure what's going on anymore either. We tried a couple different things to get me feeling better. The most recent thing He tried putting me on was cymbalta which I had a really bad mental reaction to ( respond without thinking, major depression, hallucinations auditory and visual) so I lost confidence in him after he said I should continue even though I felt like I was going insane. Wasn't until I went to the hospital on Friday for this constant headache that they discovered my blood levels are off and I could have an infection so where so it looks like I have more fun waiting for me in the coming weeks. So done with it all.