Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

finally it is approved

cherrybabyccherrybaby Posts: 49
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
:) Today I finaly got the approvel for my sugery. It is now schedualed to be done on the 21st for this month. I am excited and nerves at the same time. Glad that it will be getting done and nerves cause i do not know what to expect!!!! :?

• Well, at least you don't have to deal with uncertainty, you have a specific date and you can plan accordinlgy.

Hope all goes well!

Kin :) ;) :) ;)
  • We are both scheduled for surg on same day :) I wish you the best of luck and don't worry I am also very nervous and we can be nervous together :D
  • Glad you got your approval, cherrybaby. The day will be here soon. Try not to be too nervous! :)

Good luck!
  • I guess I was lucky in that I had surgery within 4 days of my MRI reading. I know your nerves will be on end, but the folks here can calm you!
  • I know it's hard not to be nervous but at least you know it's going to happen now. Good Luck and keep us posted! The upside is that you don't have a lot of time to sit and worry, now you can start preparing. From the date I agreed to have surgery and the date it happened was about 6 weeks...a lot of time to stress!!!! I waited so long to make it past my 5 year anniversary with the company I work for, STD was only 50% if you had worked under 5 years...after that it's 66.6%...I held out for another 16.6%.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!!!

You're almost there!

• I am officually jealous.... How sick is that :sick: ?

Congrats on getting your approval and getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel ;)

Try to stay calm and relaxed. Everything will fall into place.

• :) I just want to tell you all thank you. It is noce to be able to talk to people that knows what i m going threw.
    I will keep you all posted on what happens. And again Thank you :) :) :) :) :)
  • Hey Cherry,

Great news that got approved - and it's so soon that you won't have too much time for getting nervous ;) Just kidding, I know how nervous you'll be feeling but it will all be worth it!

Take care and have a good weekend, Spicey