Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thank you for this site

SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
edited 02/07/2015 - 12:37 PM in New Member Introductions
I have been away from this site...couple years I think. I needed some intense therapy for my depression and not knowing how to explain...I withdrew....even from you guys.
As I rejoined, the list of my ailments popped up so I believe those explanations will be there once I post.

Oh....and my depression is more than just stable as I've never felt better in my life!

Presently, I feel the need to focus on my fibromyalgia. And so I'll jump to that section next. :)

Re' meds....I am on antidepressants and fentynal patches and have been for years. Also, meds for my blood vessels as I've had 2 heart attacks and couple strokes and still occasional TIA s and falling.

With my aphasia and difficulty understanding the written word also....I will be taking my time reading and posting so I understand and able to post in way to be understood.

Thanks for this site and all info and support offered here. :)

It seems you need to hit on my name......Savage....for my medical history. Thanks
Spine-Health Moderator
Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
    edited 02/07/2015 - 3:53 PM
    members who have been absent for a while.

Savage, for you, perhaps a bit special for me, since I've followed you when you where on Spine-Health for a time, then going through some rough times, then being absent.

So, seeing you back online is a treat to me. Not that you are back online, because, as we all know when people return, there are generally some medical problems associated with their return. So, I welcome you back and I am very happy about seeing you again, but I am not happy in knowing that you have problems, new or previous that have brought you back here.

I only hope that we can continue to provide a level of help that you need.

This may sound very strange, but after knowing you have come back....My first thought was Welcome home. I am saying that because dialogues with you have always been good and not just about medical problems. But saying home, almost applies, that as spinneys, this is our place, where we come because we don't have many other places to go.

We all have places to go, families that love us.. This world, our Spiney world is a place we can come to , to be around friends, those that understand what we are going through. So , from that point of view, we welcome you back with open arms.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    The warm welcome! I am very glad to be back and especially your kind words of remembering me. With the aloneness in my pain and other stuff.... It so nice to be remembered. I feel like Norm from "Cheers" !
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History